mercredi 3 décembre 2014

Pitch Black

 
You know it's definitely winter when it's pitch black outside at 4pm. The days are getting colder so it's a good reason to layer up. I teamed a pale pink tshirt from LH by La Halle with a K by Kookai knitted burgundy jacket, plus my 27 Quai De Seine grey coat. I love its boyish look and warm fabric. 

I'm also wearing some C by Creeks kaki pants, a burgundy scarf and pale pink mini bag from La Halle. I'm totally sold on this scarf, it's so soft and keeps you warm so easily ! To finish this look, I wore these C by Creeks camel snowboots that will be perfect for snowy days, but I maily fell in love with the softest fake fur ever, it feels like rabbit fur (but it's fake!) and it's a great lenght to keep your feet warm. Oh and I was also wearing this sweet daisy set from the accessories range at La Halle, but you couldn't really see them with this outdoor darkness ! But they are the sweetest pieces of jewelry and go with every color !

PS : yes, pretty much look like a zombie but darkness + bright flash + standing under a tree + everytime the flash snaps a squirrel is about to attack me from the tree. Would have loved a squirell-y photobombing but you're just left with my frightened face ;) 

See you soon, but #NUAT (stands for Not Under A Tree, obviously).

Aucun commentaire: