jeudi 18 décembre 2014

How to put redness in your pink outfit


Hello Stradi Girls and Boys !

Here is an outfit that I shot in London during our stay. I wasn't really into mixing pink and red but it turned out that I kinda liked it! Always try before saying NO !

My mother, sister and I had a HUGE crush on that fluffy coat that we bought in almost two colors, each of us. Yes, you read right. We have the exact same coat, in different colors, and we even put them at the same time! You can find this coat at Primark, so as the soft pink top, shoes and necklace. Leggings come from Uniqlo. The leather bag is from La Halle.

But most of all, the master piece in this look, is the sunglasses. They are so huge and red but I definitely love them. They're adding a little bit of craziness in this lovely/romantic look. You can shop them on LES MIRETTES. This is a great online shop, where you can find jewels, glasses and tights. They deliver in the entire world and have some rad pieces !!










Aucun commentaire: