samedi 9 juillet 2016

At the lake

Every spring and summer, there's a 70's revival in fashion... This year, think smocks and Bardot style tops, like this one from Mat. Fashion available at Caramel Beurre Salé Concept Store in Lausanne (along with many other cool boho pieces). I love its brick color and lovely lace details. I paired it with a Denim Identity denim, which I call my "craft day" jeans (they're not 100% boyfriend, they're really more like a craft or garden day kinda jeans 😜) and I really like its soft fabric. I'm also wearing a Primark grey hat and green bag, and my beige Jonak platform espadrilles.

2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

This is such a nice look !
The view is great too ! Love it. ;)

Laura
https://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

Rêveuse du bout du monde a dit…

So cute Summer Breeze