mardi 26 avril 2016

Ready for the Medina

Hey girls !

I shot this look a few weeks ago, when it was sunny and warm outside. Unlike today... As it's more and more cold, I'm dreaming to fly away to Marrakech to be hot AF ! 

When I was a child, my parents, sister and I had the chance to spent most of our vacay in Marocco where we visited quite a lot of the country. I've never returned but I'm dreaming of it. So I played with my outfit to make me feel a little more there.

Dress - Asos / Shoes - Asos / Sunnies - Primark / Bag - La Redoute

***
J'ai shooté ce look il y a quelques semaines quand il faisait beau et chaud. Pas comme aujourd'hui... Comme il fait de plus en plus froid, je ne rêve que de m'envoler pour Marrakech où il fait chaud AF !

Quand j'étais petite, avec mes parents et ma soeur, j'ai eu la chance de passer la plupart de mes vacances au Maroc, que nous avons pu traverser dans tous les sens. Je n'y suis jamais retournée et je ne fais que d'en rêver. Alors j'ai joué avec mon outfit pour me faire sentir un peu plus là-bas.









3 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Great spring ouftit but your hairstyle stole the fame if you ask me :)
xx
http://putitallonme.com/

Anonyme a dit…

in love with this whole look <3 perfection

http://www.hey-blondie.com/blog/2016/4/23/envision

Autumn LaFleur Smith a dit…

@putallonme thank you for your sweet words :)

@heyblondie thank you sweety !