vendredi 1 avril 2016

Flats in the city

I'm always drawn to buy flats but they are always a bit too hurtful to my taste... so when I tried these ones from Primark, with their nice and soft fabric and open-toe, it was so perfect I bought this kaki pair and a navy one, I just couldn't resist ! I wore them with my favorite printed leggings ever - also from Primark - they have the most amazing fabric (it's a bit stretchy but not too much, it's soft as clouds and it feels like a PJ !). I love its pattern because it's timeless, thanks to the monochrome look, but it's still funky enough ;) I'm also wearing an H&M top and La Redoute kaki jacket (another absolute favorite : it has the perfect shape and lenght, a big and practical hood and really big pockets ! I just can't stop wearing it, it's the perfect piece for in-between seasons) and a Primark taupe bag. Hope you enjoyed this look ;)

Aucun commentaire: