mercredi 2 septembre 2015

Underground girl

Hey guys !

It's a bit cold outside but not enough to hide in a huge coat, right ?! Let's put our jeans back but be free to show a little skin. 

I bought this kaki top in Lidl - yeah I know, this is quite unbelievable - from their "yoga" line. It is very comfortable and smooth. It really feels like a pajamas when you're in! Even if it shows a part of my belly, I feel good in it and think it's not because you're curvy that you can't show your curves. On the contrary, you're allowed to show us your happiness and soft skin, that we really want to touch and lay on AHAH ! And can you guess which piece I'm obsessed with right now ? My gem ring from Kleeo !! Isn't it way too cool ??

Oh ! I didn't talk about my new hairstyle ! I saw on Facebook a girl who's called Dounia (based in Lausanne) and she creates crazy and valuable haircut/style. Thus, I decided to contact her and take an appointment. She is so kind and knows what she's doing. I always wanted to go lighter but - after many tries on my own - I had to abdicate. Dounia tried to light my hair the best way. You have to know that if you maybe will go lighter one day, DON'T EVER DYE YOUR HAIR BLACK !!!! And of course, this is what I've done LOL ! The really deep black color is very difficult to remove. So, Dounia tried her best and I'm going again this week to continue my transformation HAHA! If you want to take an appointment with her, it's HERE.

Jacket - Thrift shop in London / Top - Lidl / Pants - "Alice & You"Asos Curve / Heels - La Halle  
Bag - La Halle  / Ring - Kleeo
 
 
 











Aucun commentaire: