lundi 7 septembre 2015

A league of their own

We were pretty young when we first watched the movie A league of their own and it's been a favorite ever since ! Obviously, a movie starring Tom Hanks, Geena Davis and Madonna (and a bunch of rad women) can only be a good one. Here in Switzerland, baseball is pretty much inexistent, but our love for sporty apparel is an evidence. I found this cool sweater in the sales rack at H&M and got it for 7 CHF ! I'm obsessed with its casual feel and colors. I'm wearing it with a matching blue beanie from Primark and Autumn's rad black coat, also from Primark. Sometimes I don't like to match colors but I couldn't resist taking my little orange bag from La Halle for a ride ! I think it looks cool contrasting against the black coat.

As usual wearing some H&M black leggings (quality improved - they are so good!) and also my new pair of sneakers. They are a really good copy of Nike's Rosherun (and from owning a Nike pair, I can tell you the quality here is excellent, both in the design and comfort!) and since I've always wanted some immaculate white kicks, I didn't want to spend near to 200 CHF if I mess them up (let's be real : getting messed up is white shoes' destiny). So, this pair comes from Anna Field, an awesome brand I just discovered on Zalando (so awesome I bought three same-design shoes in one go!) and the best is the price : 20 CHF ! Can't beat that ! Sorry we forgot to snap them close, but you get the idea ;)

Aucun commentaire: