lundi 29 octobre 2012

✽ ☺ ☯ SEAPUNK LOVE ☺ ☍ ♡


Hello Stradi Girls and Boys!

Here is a new outfit that comes directly from LONDON!! YAY! I turned my hair red/burgundy ( my new favorite color ) what do you think about it? I bought this super U.S. army at the vintage boutique Rokit, at Covent Garden, London. It was sooooo cheap I was amazed! My new creepers come from New Look, either the bracelet. I saw my beautiful friend Vanessa wearing a bindi and it totally inspired me and I tried too hihi. I definitely L.O.V.E. it! When I walk in the streets and see some indian people they smile at me so kindly! So, since I'm wearing my new hair color, a bindi and some creepers, Summy thinks that I'm a SeaPunk... Hum Hum! I don't think so, but it's ok.





1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

great shoe choice