vendredi 19 octobre 2012

Katie Eary


I discovered Katie Eary today and I totally love her designs and collection. She's from London, of course, and studied at the Royal College of Art and graduated in 2008. She creates handmade pieces and works with wool, leather, brass and swarovsky crystal.

I love the symmetrical work on the clothes and the fact that she mixed animal print and some of architectural/rococo stuff. And of course, bright colors for this collection. If you check at her various collections, you can notice that she put several time a huge oversize backpack in them.

She also creates crazy funny chic skateboard
You can check her website here, and there is an online shop too or find some creations on Asos.

S/S2013









I gotta admit that I'm in L.O.V.E. with this t-shirt!
I could buy one of these skates, even if I am NOT able to skate but it's a masterpiece to hang on my wall.



1 commentaire:

Mél a dit…

j'adore le skate turquoise :)