mardi 7 juin 2016

All the feels

Again, another of my favorite color combination : dusty pink-kaki and neutrals ! They are the perfect tones to wear any time of year. I'm wearing a lovely Mat. Fashion kaki tunique (you can find it at Caramel Beurre Salé Concept Store in Lausanne). The fabric is so light, it's just a dream to wear ! I've paired it with a pink 7/8 pant by Zizzi (also available at Caramel Beurre Salé), it's sooo soft and incredible, real feel-good pants :) I wore the ensemble with my 27 Quai De Seine grey coat and white platform sneakers by Soft Grey at La Redoute. Last thing of course, a bag to put all my essentials, an awesome clutch by 1951, a brand that is also available at Caramel Beurre Salé and which does amazing printed and textured clutches. I looove its cool hologram effect :)

Aucun commentaire: