vendredi 13 novembre 2015

Dust of pink

Hey girls !

Who said it is not okay to wear pale colors approaching cold days ? I like to wear whatever I want and whenever I want, and you should do the same :)

Since I changed my hair color, I had to pick new clothes in order to get along with them. It is a hole new situation for me because I used to wear a lot of black and dark shades. But with my pale skin, I thaught it would be good to wear colors that brighten and warm my silhouette.

There is a special piece in this outfit: the "Almost white" FREITAG clutch. They made a special collection for Fall/Winter 2015 with bags in an almost white hue. I fell in love instantly with this collection.

Jacket - Pimkie / Top -  Zara / Pants - Asos curves / Slippers - Pimkie  / Clutch - FREITAG

 







 




1 commentaire:

CharloJiho a dit…

I love the color of this jacket ! It's really original !