samedi 31 janvier 2015

Winter Layering

 Hi Stradi Girls and Boys :)

Today I'm sharing a total look from La Halle : the beautiful 27 Quai De Seine black men-style coat which is very warm and timeless. It's a must-have for your wardrobe ;) I chose to layer for this outfit because the days are really cold in Switzerland ! I'm wearing a La Halle white tshirt underneath a 27 Quai De Seine grey jacket (it feels so soft, it's incredible) and a La Halle denim shirt on top. I teamed this with black leggings and found a really cool necklace in the accessory line : it's made with black rope and golden hardware and it looks so chic and dress up any outfits ! 

Obviously, I couldn't help but fall in love with two items (even though I'm totally fond of everything)... It's this amazing bag from N by Naf Naf and it has this awesome lipstick print with a 70's vibe. It's just the most gorgeous thing ever ! Finally, this cutie little pair of camel suede booties with little tassels on the sides... They come from Creeks and they are just perfect !!! The have fake fur inside and a great sole which is important for a winter shoe. I almost didn't left them since I got 'em ;)

Aucun commentaire: