mardi 27 janvier 2015

Pastel charms


Hello Stradi Girls & Boys !

We don't really know how and what to wear those days. One day, it's snowing out of hell and the other, the sun cuddles our skin (just a little but it's enough to feel the joy).

It was freezing the other day, so I put on my OH-SO-WARM-AND-SWEET pullover with that marble effect from LA HALLE (Modavista collection). Bright pants are perfect to match with. As my outfit was a lot light and pale, I chose to spice up a bit with that mustard bag - from the La Halle collection - that reminds the yellow touch on the sweatshirt. The biker boots are K by Kookai and are really perfect for every day. The leather is quite easy to shape. 27 Quai de Seine makes amazing stuff as this grey coat that fits with EVERYTHING ! Oh, and I almost forgot about the cute bracelets with charms. I love putting something feminine even if you're wearing something that doesn't show your curves.

Of course, you can shop this entire outfit in La Halle and make sure to check their new arrival here !








Aucun commentaire: