mercredi 5 septembre 2012

Summertime Sadness

 Bought this funky suitcase at Zara once in Milan ! It's just as crazy as I am :)
This summer I found chic passport covers at H&M, so I got myself a nude one and a mint one for Autumn. The suitcase's size is perfect for a four days trip !
 Early morning shot of the palm trees in Hammamet ♥
 Wore the "Fashionista" purple nailpolish from H&M all summer on my toes, so I couldn't help but buy the Hibiscus Flower perfume too ;) I discovered this huge book at the airport bookstore, and it seems just beyond crazy that I haven't read it yet. Summer book crush !
Lace by Shirley Conrad, Cannongate, 1982
 Company magazine found at the airport too + my giant flower ring :)
Favorite sunglasses of summer, from top to bottom :
ASOS, H&M and Primark

1 commentaire:

Jill a dit…

It's cool that you use H&M beauty products, I think they're cool as well (: