samedi 22 septembre 2012

Hair nest and love of grey

Hello Stradi Girls and Boys ☺

Today I'm wearing a "draped effect" outfit. I wanted to play on that peplum trend ahah. I love this grey sweater from H&M with a little belt at the waist. Under the sweater, I'm wearing a jumpsuit, that I bought 2 years ago, from Asos. I like the effect on the front. The spike's earcuff comes from New Look. I think it's important to mark the waist when you got curves and it's really important to own your body and above all your hips !












6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Trop choux les sistas

Geena a dit…

You're so funny, i like your hair!!

haruka a dit…

You're so cute and I love your curves! Keep it going, girl! What part of Switzerland are you from? I visited Zurich last year and loved it. It was amazing! I am following your blog. Please consider returning the gesture... :)

http://sanfranstreetstyle.me
twitter @harukalioncourt.

Keep it up, love!

Au revoir,
xoxo Haruka

Anonyme a dit…

Your bun is the cutest thing ever.

Autumn LaFleur Smith a dit…

Haruka: We are from the french part in Switzerland, near Lausanne or Geneva ;)

Thank you all for your sweet comments :) love you all :)

<3 <3 <3

Charlotte a dit…

Super pull!!!!
J’aime bien ce style :)