mardi 29 mars 2016

GREIGE (again)


 Hey guys !

How can I heal from an outfit obsession ?! Please, if you got the answer, hit me up ! I really can't stop wearing beige and grey together, I like the combination so much. 

You can look classy and casual at the same time, especially with a trench and a fine scarf. Combine them with kicks, it absolutely doesn't bother when you look at the full outfit. I like mixing shades, textures and pattern. Add a little bit of funkyness with cheetah sunglasses.

Oh ! And for bad hair day, go for two braids on each sides. You can never go wrong with this hairstyle !

Scarf - Zara / Trench - La Redoute  / Shirt - Primark / Legging - La Halle
Kicks - Adidas (via Zalando) / Bag - Pieces / Sunnies - Primark


















2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Great outfit & you look amazing with this hairstyle, so trendy:)
xx
http://putitallonme.com

Natalia A a dit…

healing from an outfit obsession? Nope, you cant!
I love it, so I'm not going to discourage you in the least :D