vendredi 11 mars 2016

Cold Daze

I'm sharing today my outfit from Zalando, maybe you've watched our haul video ;)
I'm wearing this gorgeous burgundy coat from NewLook, I love its super super soft fabric and removable faux fur collar, what a great quality for affordable price ! I'm pairing it with this cool shirt dress from Topshop, love the colors and print, it's the kind of piece that's so easy to wear as it instantly does the whole look :) And last but not least, this new Topshop bag which is just the perfect size for me (even with my massive wallet!). I'm obsessed with the golden hardware's quality, it makes the bag look chic and effortless. As we said in our video, we like that Zalando Suisse is offering Topshop pieces, and many more international brands that we struggled to get in Switzerland.
Stay tuned for Autumn's outfit, it's coming up soon :)

Aucun commentaire: