lundi 19 octobre 2015

Muted

 Hey guys ! I hope you're doing well :) Today I'm sharing some outfit pictures of a recent look. I'm so obsessed with this dress from LH by La Halle (I have one more, a dark navy blue with a chic print), I really love the shape and little sleeves, and the zip on the front and its really muted old-rose color (and, also, it has pockets, must-have!). I'm wearing it with a black coat from New Yorker. My shoes are K by Kookai, available at La Halle, they are the best and look so cute with their cut-outs on the ankle.

All my jewelry is LH by La Halle and I just totally appreciate how dainty each piece is (the sweet little necklace, the precious rings and the amazing earrings) and just can't stop wearing them ! The lovely red bag comes from Manor and I love its vintage vibe ;)

Aucun commentaire: