mardi 19 mai 2015

Olive is the new green



Hello Stradi Girls and Boys !

Switzerland’s weather is kind of strange. On Monday, you’re sweating and walking by the sun. On Thuesday, « sweaters on » everyone ! I find it really difficult to know how to dress without having two closets – winter/summer – being warm in the morning and fresh in the afternoon.

For this look, I went half summer (with the espadrilles), half winter (with the jumper). I like pairing neutral shades with a splash of color and playing with textures. This white sweat, from H&M, has a snake texture and is really smooth. Really perfect for a spring look with its half sleeves that keep you warm, but not too much. A grey pants, from Uniqlo, is always a good idea and match almost every colors. Black and white espadrilles are from Newlook, I love them so much because they are so comfortable and easy to wear. Remember those red sunglasses that I wore in London ? They are BACK ! I can’t stop loving them !! They have a perfect shape for my face – even though they are a bit big for small faces but #whatevs – you can shop them on LesMirettes. Of course, I had to take a picture with my lovely necklace from Mum & I. Can't take it off a second from my neck, I'm so in LOVE ! With a neutral look, it’s important to wear something that catch everyone’s eyes, so I chose to carry on my big olive bag that looks alike a shopping bag. I have to admit that it’s pretty useful when I go to groceries and forgot to take a bag with me.

I really love all kind of green those past few weeks. Kaki, olive, ducky green, etc… they are – for me – the color to wear this summer !
















1 commentaire:

deltreylicious a dit…

Très joli look !
DELTREYLICIOUS