lundi 30 juin 2014

Red Boyish



Hello Stradi Girls & Boys !


Here is my second outfit in collaboration with LA HALLE. I chose a kinda-boyish look, with red wedges and lipstick to remind my girly side. 

The CREEKS pants are so comfy and soft. La Halle offers a large choice of basics pieces as my white shirt, for really low prices. Everytime I try to pick a nice jeans shirt, it's so difficult because women's shirt are to graven for the type of look I want. So I decided to look at men's shirt and guess what ?! I found a CHEVIGNON one. The blue is perfect to match with everything. Red faux-suede shoes are from LA HALLE collection. They are amazingly comfortable and light ! So as the fringe bag, it makes any of your outfit so crazy and special with it ! If you're looking for cute accessorize, you definitely gotta have a look at La Halle's one, as my pretty white-bling necklace.

Go check at La Halle's website to spot a store near you and go shop !












so happy it was raining on this heavy hot day !

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

LIKE LIKE LIIIIIIIKE ! U're so amazing and the look is fabulous !