vendredi 20 juin 2014

A by Autumn - special outfit from La Halle


Dear Stradi Girls and Boys !

Hope everyone is enjoying this summer's beginning ! Today I present you my first look in collaboration with LA HALLE. I'm so glad they trust in us and we absolutely love their designs. LA HALLE is the place to shop if you do not want to spend too much for your wardrobe. What is great at LA HALLE is that you can find different styles, if you're skinny-curvy, a baby-a teenager or even a business woman, you will ALWAYS find something great to put on. LA HALLE offers a large choice of brands like "K by Kookai", "N by Naf Naf" or their own designs.

About accessories, I'm wearing sunglasses with gold on the sides (the shape is so classy I think), yellow neon necklace, turquoise pyramid ring, burgundy hat and that OH-SO-AMAZEBALLS black-grey-metallic bag from K BY KOOKAI. Shoes are some A BY ANDRE (if you want to have kind of Rihanna-feet style, go for them!YAY!).

About clothes, I chose this amazing and cheap black dress that will embellish your body (even if you're curvy, you got to dare!!) and mesh black jacket, all from M BY MOSQUITOS.

I would like to say something that's really important to me. No matter how is your body, you ALL look fabulous. Don't be afraid to feel good for yourself, don't let other people try to run your life and way to act just because maybe you're curvy or too skinny. We all deserve to be happy and respected by others. I would like to thank Nadia Aboulhosn for being a role model to me (she might be the most beautiful woman I know and obviously the Queen of the eyebrow game!. You absolutely have to check out her Instagram account and blog, she's such a G and a Lady at the same time). And of course thanks to all the other women that I truly love !











1 commentaire:

Ally a dit…

love the look !