samedi 10 mai 2014

When it's sunny, just sit and look at the sky.


Dear Stradi Girls and Boys !

Sorry for the lack of post those days, but I've been dealing with a lot of stuff. But I'm back ! We have so many good news (that we cannot share for the moment, but, promise, really soon) about the blog and I quit my job and got another one, thus I had to focus on that to prove my boss that I'm the one he needs.

I recently ordered on ASOS and got this amazing pants that have marble on the inside. The shirt come from UNIQLO and the jacket from H&M. I really love platform shoes but I gotta say that the sole is fragile and break up easily, unfortunately. Those platform shoes come from LA HALLE, it was such a good deal, like 10.- !! It really worths it ! Oh, and look at my sunglasses ! Aren't they OH-SO-STUNNING ?! The glass is a bit purple/blue and the shape is uncommon, that's why I like them. You can shop them on PERSUN.













Aucun commentaire: