vendredi 14 février 2014

Cold days, warm heart.


Hello Stradi Girls and Boys !

Here's a new outfit YAY ! Who said curvy girls can't wear slim pants ?! I really love this pant from PROMOD, the only problem with it is that it fits me in the butt AHAH ! I recently found this beige pullover at the sale from VOGELE, so don't be afraid to look at those tacky shops because you might discover the piece that you've been looking for ever. I shopped this grey bag during my first trip to London and it's coming from DOROTHY PERKINS. The shoes come from PRIMARK. I love mixing beige and grey, but you have to do it carefully because you can make it oldish easily. In the wrong way.

XO Autumn




1 commentaire:

L'oeil de coco a dit…

Ton look est sympa, Azur! Mais l'hiver n'est pas censé être rude en ce moment?! Besos

Lindsay