lundi 7 octobre 2013

Burgundy and Pink

 Hey fellas ! As usual, my look today is quite casual and comfy of course... They say you
have to suffer to be beautiful but I don't totally agree. Yes, I will also make the excuse from
time to time "Wearing heels is a pain in the ass but what's a girl to do ?", but most of the time
I will rely on my safe flat shoes and comfortable fabrics. 

The perfect example is this crazy cool fulffy burgundy jacket. I was looking for a black, but couldn't find one,
so I chose this color. The same day, I bought this washed pink tank top from Primark and didn't think of pairing them
at all. But when I came back home, I thought about how difficult it is for me to wear red and pink together. During the color-block trend, we saw a lot of fluoro pink and red associeted on the runways, but I always thought it looked pretty
on models, but not on me. That's until I tried to pair those two bad boys and really loved it.
The soft tones really do help... What do you think ? 

Boring, I know, but once again, I can't seem to trade my leggings for more structured pants, because leggings
are for me... like the canvas of my look. Every day when I wake up, I know that my beloved
black leggings are here for me. Weird, right ? Anyway, I'm also wearing my studded black loafers from Primark
because they are just the most comfy shoes I possess ;)

And last, but certainly not least : I want to talk about the amazing feeling that comes with the fact of owning a beautiful, amazing bag. This cool and edgy checked bag is from Trumpet by Meister. Vanessa, the designer, kindly invited us for a sale and we're so totally in love with her collections ! I had my eyes on this bag for a while, I love the satchel design, the plaid print that looks like no others, the fact that it's not heavy at all...
Thank you Vanessa for creating my most loved handbag !!!

PS : you'll find Trumpet by Meister at the Showroom Edelweiss in Geneva, the new collection is just amazing,
an houndstooth print that looks just perfection, I fell in love with a travel bag,
I can totally see myself having this bag to walk around with my cat inside ;)

3 commentaires:

Yiyou a dit…

I love your tee !! :)

Anonyme a dit…

super look ;)

Julie a dit…

J'adore la veste trop tendance !