jeudi 11 février 2016

We Love: Irresistible Me


Hello girls !

I’ve recently been reached by the brand Irresistible Me and was asked to try their product.
Irresistible Me  offers various hair products to add length to your own hair or tools to curl/straighten them. 

WHAT IS IT ?
I was lucky to try out Royal Remy hair clip extensions in Medium brown, 18inches long and 200g. Irresistible Me Hair proposes a lot of hair colors and length (14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 inches = 35, 40, 45,) and the weight can be chosen between 100-140-200g (if you take 200g, you will have more mass hair than 100g ;) ). You can chose synthetic or natural hair, but I recommend natural hair so you will be able to style them as you want !

FOR REAL !?
My package was a little bit late due to the custom duty (sometimes in Switzerland, they can be really annoying). When I opened it, I was surprised to see how good it was packed up, with two compartments – one for the big hair and a little one for smaller section hair AHAH ! They also give 2 « free » clips, in case some broke or if you want to add some more. The hair is way too good !!! 
Silky, smooth, shiny and the perfect color for my hair ! Of course, as I died them in blond-blue-lilac-grey before, I had to do a hair dye (I just checked at the Medium brown thumbnail on their website and refered to it). Can’t you tell, it’s amazing how my real hair merges into the extensions ??!? I absolutely love it !

HOW TO PUT IT ?
It works exactly the same as if you put regular hairclip. You have to separate your hair in many parts (as much as you have/want to clip your extensions) and then you clip the hair :) THAT’S IT ! Style your hair as you want. I like to style them straight or with waves.

AND NEXT ?
Of course, you can wash the clip extensions, dye them, cut them. They are real !! As I love changing hairstyles and color, Irresistible Me is the perfect match for me !

YOU ?
Yes ! Don’t be afraid to try, it will revolutionize your life !

GET 10% OFF ON YOUR NEXT ORDER WITH THE CODE "IRRESISTIBLEANGELA" !!

Jacket – Primark / Dress – Asos Curve / Wedges – New Look
 




 












Aucun commentaire: