vendredi 17 juillet 2015

Parks & Recreation

Let me tell you the story of me falling in love with this K by Kookai dress : first, I loooove its bohemian look, its light fabric and the fact that it's white (and you know it's pretty hard to pull off wearing a white lacey dress), yet not see-through. It's a tiny bit short which means perfect for hot summer days ! I'm wearing my three gem necklaces from Primark (it's a new fav'!) and my old A by André boots (they are so comfy, can't put them away for summer, they always come in handy !).

I also totally fell in love with this turquoise K by Kookai bag : love the bold color and funky square shape, I've never own something like this ! Also, my sunglasses are M by Mosquito and they are the best !!! Love their shape and midnight blue color. They are huge but are so light, everything I'm looking for in sunglasses :)

All these amazing collections (K by Kookai, M by Mosquito, A by André and more are available at La Halle)

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

jadore son sac