mercredi 26 novembre 2014

Disco Gal

 It's never to early in the fall to wear a (fake) fur jacket. They just spin you into fall and winter with such warmth ! This one comes from K by Kookai at La Halle and I love its stripes pattern and softness, and it does keep you warm :) I teamed it with a pale pink jumper from Modavista (available at La Halle) and with a really cool pair of pants made with kind of a neoprene fabric and it has edgy detailing on the knees and cut-outs :) It comes from 27 Quai De Seine and it's totally became a staple. I accessorized this outfit with nice heavenly pale earrings and a spiked necklace. The little bag by La Halle is just the perfect mini-bag for the season : just enough room for all your essentials and with a funky iridescent color that goes with everything ! The boots are from K by Kookai and I just love their rock vibe with the silver touch on the heel.

1 commentaire:

Ju a dit…

I really love the mini bag !