mardi 23 septembre 2014

Walking by mirrors


Hey Stradi Girls and Boys !

It's been quite a long time since I didn't post an outfit. Sorry about that ! We had so much going on in our lives, so many projects that we will share with you soon :)

Here is my last outfit in collaboration with LA HALLE. I really love that grey kind of perfecto jacket. It's so smooth and comfy, I wanna wear it all the time even as a PJ AHAH ! La Halle makes amazing leggings that are NOT see-through. We gotta say, it's pretty unbelievable right ?! I fell in love with that cute little black bag from 27 Quai de Seine, in leather of course. Talking about leather, look at my boots!! They are perfect to start this new season and I think they would perfectly fit for winter too because they are warm and waterproof. I chose to break the cold side of the black/grey effect with golden accessorizes.

You can shop my entire look in LA HALLE, just take a look at their website !

Can't wait to be back at writing more often and share with you guys amazing news, YAY !!

Thank you for your support everyone :)











Aucun commentaire: