dimanche 22 juillet 2012

Colorful day







Hello everybody :)

Usually, I wear dark clothes ( always grey, black and grey AGAIN ) but yesterday I decided to put a little bit of color in my life. I especially love this purple dress but it's really difficult to wear it because there are some hole in it and the world can see my entire nude body ahah. I really love this jacket that I bought in a friperie vintage in Paris. The shoes come from Primark, they are orange neon, I looooove them! And I had a crush on this little pretty pink neon bag the other day in H&M. I made a pitch for me to decide. I think it's interesting to mix a few neon stuff, not all the same color, and to associate something with a "basic" color like the kaki jacket. I hope you'll enjoy this new look and thank you for visiting :) 

You can help me to win a trip to Paris by liking this page RIGHT HERE :) :) :)
You would be so lovely ♡

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

You are awesome

Myriam a dit…

J'adore le sac!

Elegance Economique a dit…

Mi piaciono molto le tue zeppe :)
anche il colore!

http://elegance-economique.blogspot.it/

Anonyme a dit…

This is a nice look

Jorge a dit…

Hot girl

Eddy a dit…

This is really cool